numpy.flipud(array) : Flip array(entries in each column) in up-down direction, shape preserved
array : [array_like]Input array, we want to flip
Flipped array in up-down direction.
Original array : [[[0 1] [2 3]] [[4 5] [6 7]]] Flipped array : [[[4 5] [6 7]] [[0 1] [2 3]]]
These codes won’t run on online-ID. Please run them on your systems to explore the working
This article is contributed by Mohit Gupta_OMG 😀. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Python | Index of Non-Zero elements in Python list
- Reading Python File-Like Objects from C | Python
- Python | Convert list to Python array
- Python | Merge Python key values to list
- Important differences between Python 2.x and Python 3.x with examples
- Python | Sort Python Dictionaries by Key or Value
- Python | Add Logging to Python Libraries
- Python | Add Logging to a Python Script
- Python | Set 4 (Dictionary, Keywords in Python)
- Python | Visualizing O(n) using Python
- Any & All in Python
- SHA in Python
- abs() in Python
- pow() in Python