numpy.extract(condition, array) : Return elements of input_array if they satisfy some specified condition.
array : Input array. User apply conditions on input_array elements condition : [array_like]Condition on the basis of which user extract elements. Applying condition on input_array, if we print condition, it will return an array filled with either True or False. Array elements are extracted from the Indices having True value.
Array elements that satisfy the condition.
Original array : [[0 1] [2 3] [4 5] [6 7] [8 9]] Array Condition a : [[False True] [ True True] [False True] [ True True] [False True]] Elements that satisfy condition a : [1 2 3 5 6 7 9] Array Condition b : [[False False] [False False] [False True] [False False] [False False]] Elements that satisfy condition b : 
Also, these codes won’t run on online-ID. Please run them on your systems to explore the working.
This article is contributed by Mohit Gupta_OMG 😀. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Reusable piece of python functionality for wrapping arbitrary blocks of code : Python Context Managers
- Python - Read blob object in python using wand library
- Python | Index of Non-Zero elements in Python list
- Reading Python File-Like Objects from C | Python
- Important differences between Python 2.x and Python 3.x with examples
- MySQL-Connector-Python module in Python
- Python | Merge Python key values to list
- twitter-text-python (ttp) module - Python
- Python | Convert list to Python array
- Python | PRAW - Python Reddit API Wrapper
- Python | Sort Python Dictionaries by Key or Value
- Python | Set 4 (Dictionary, Keywords in Python)
- Python | Add Logging to Python Libraries
- Python | Add Logging to a Python Script
- Python | Visualizing O(n) using Python
- try-except vs If in Python
- SHA in Python
- Python Set | pop()
- C Vs Python