numpy.empty_like(a, dtype = None, order = ‘K’, subok = True) : Return a new array with the same shape and type as a given array.
shape : Number of rows order : C_contiguous or F_contiguous dtype : [optional, float(by Default)] Data type of returned array. subok : [bool, optional] to make subclass of a or not
array with the same shape and type as a given array.
Matrix a : [ 16843008 1058682594] Matrix c : [[0 0 0] [0 0 0]]
These codes won’t run on online-ID. Please run them on your systems to explore the working.
This article is contributed by Mohit Gupta_OMG 😀. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Reusable piece of python functionality for wrapping arbitrary blocks of code : Python Context Managers
- Python - Read blob object in python using wand library
- Python | Index of Non-Zero elements in Python list
- Reading Python File-Like Objects from C | Python
- Important differences between Python 2.x and Python 3.x with examples
- MySQL-Connector-Python module in Python
- Python | Merge Python key values to list
- twitter-text-python (ttp) module - Python
- Python | Convert list to Python array
- Python | PRAW - Python Reddit API Wrapper
- Python | Sort Python Dictionaries by Key or Value
- Python | Set 4 (Dictionary, Keywords in Python)
- Python | Add Logging to Python Libraries
- Python | Add Logging to a Python Script
- Python | Visualizing O(n) using Python
- try-except vs If in Python
- SHA in Python
- Python Set | pop()
- C Vs Python