1)Given unordered array of sizes of stones, need to crush them by smashing 2 stones each other. If smashing stones of same size then both turn to size 0.
If sizes are unequal, then smaller stone turn o and larger stone to (large-small). Always we have to pick 2 maximum sizes from the available list.
2)Given money m. Array of costs of items on size n. A person can buy consecutive items in the list with given money. Find number of ways he can spend money.
3) With n pairs of strings. Characters in each string can be replaced to convert to anagram of another string.
Return array of integers containing minimum number of characters to be replaced in either pair of strings to form anagrams of each other.
1)Given a BST, update each node with sum of values of nodes greater than its value.
2)Given a array of sorter arrays, merge them into single array. Implement in order of (m*n*logn);
1) Implement method to add items to a hashMap where concurrent requests are coming.
2) Questions around previous project.
3) Given a unsorted array and a value (v), Find unique pairs such that their sum is v. repetetions in array is possible.
1) Write shell script to increment build number.
2) Write terraform script to provision 3 differnet machines and deploy different apps on each of them.
3) What is the top interface implemented by every collection classes.
4) Why redis is getting popularity these days
5) What is concurentHashMap, ConcurrentLinedList
6) Contract between hashCode and equals method
7) Difference between NDK and SDK
- OYO Interview Experience | Set 11 (For 2 years experienced)
- Oyo Interview Experience | 3.5 years Experienced for SDE-2
- Oyo Interview Experience | 3 years Experienced for SDE-2
- Adobe Interview Experience (3+ years experienced)
- BirlaSoft Interview Experience | 2.2 years Experienced
- Cisco Interview Experience - 3+ Years Experienced
- Paytm interview experience | Set 24 (1.5 years experienced)
- Adobe Interview Experience (5+ years Experienced )
- GE HealthCare Interview Experience (For 1.5 years experienced)
- Cisco Interview Experience | Set 17 (For 1.5 Years Experienced)
- Nagarro Interview Experience | Set 7 (For 2 Years Experienced)
- Adobe Interview Experience | MTS-2 (1.5 years experienced)
- Amazon Interview Experience | SDE-1 (1-1.5 years experienced)
- Arcesium Interview Experience for 2+ years Experienced
- Oracle Interview Experience (2 Years Experienced)
- Walmart Interview Experience | 3 years experienced (SDE- 3)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 357 (For 2.5 Years Experienced)
- Cars24 interview Experience (3 Years Experienced)
- Amazon Interview Experience for SDE 2 (3 years Experienced)
- Myntra Interview Experience for SDE 2 (3+ years Experienced)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.