Round 1:IQ Round (There are 50 question in 12 Minute)
Round 2: Coding Round (3 question 90 minute)
Question 1- String are given need to convert it into JavaVaribale and vice-versa
Example- if given string are: this_is_variable
Output- thisIsVariable (need to replace _ with empty and next character to _ need to be Capital letter)
Example – if given string are: thisIsVariable.
Output: this_is_variable (if java variable are given before capital character need to add _ (underscore) and capital character will be small).
Question 2 – Find Majority Element in Given array
Write a function which takes an array and prints the majority element (if it exists), otherwise prints “No Majority Element”. A majority element in an array A of size n is an element that appears more than n/2 times (and hence there is at most one such element).
Question -3 Find character frequency in alphabetical order.
Given string is- “geekforgeeks”
Output – e4 f1 g2 k2 01 r1 s1.
Round 3: Face2Face
This round started with Tell me about yourself.
Technical Questions Related to Xamarin.Forms, Xamarin.Android, Xamarin.iOS.
Round 4: Face2Face
In this round all question are R&D levels questions
I was out from 4th round.
- Nagarro Interview Experience | Set 7 (For 2 Years Experienced)
- Nagarro Interview Experience for 1.5 year Software Developer
- Nagarro Interview Experience | Set 10 (Software Developer Fresher)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Nagarro Interview Experience | Set 9
- Nagarro Interview Experience
- Nagarro Interview Experience | Set 2
- Nagarro Interview Experience | Set 4 (Off-Campus)
- Nagarro Interview Experience | Set 6 (On-Campus)
- Nagarro Interview Experience | Set 8 (On-Campus)
- Nagarro Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- Nagarro Interview Experience | Off-Campus
- Nagarro Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.