In this article we will see how we can check if the video file clip in MoviePy is a mask video or not. MoviePy is a Python module for video editing, which can be used for basic operations on videos and GIF’s. IsMask property tells that if the given video clip is mask or not, mask is basically that video which is used as mask for the another video. We can make a video clip as mask with the help of
In order to do this we will use
ismaskattribute with the VideoFileClip object
Syntax : clip.ismask
Argument : It takes no argument
Return : It returns bool
Below is the implementation
Clip is Mask : False Moviepy - Building video __temp__.mp4. Moviepy - Writing video __temp__.mp4 Moviepy - Done ! Moviepy - video ready __temp__.mp4
Clip is Mask : True Moviepy - Building video __temp__.mp4. MoviePy - Writing audio in __temp__TEMP_MPY_wvf_snd.mp3 MoviePy - Done. Moviepy - Writing video __temp__.mp4 Moviepy - Done ! Moviepy - video ready __temp__.mp4
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- MoviePy – Adding Mask to Video File Clip
- MoviePy – Checking if Video File Clip is playing at given time
- MoviePy – Getting Original File Name of Video File Clip
- MoviePy - Lading Video File Clip
- MoviePy – Showing Video File Clip
- MoviePy –Saving Video File Clip
- MoviePy – Adding Margin to Video File Clip
- MoviePy – Mirroring Video File Clip for x-axis
- MoviePy – Mirroring Video File Clip for y-axis
- MoviePy – Getting Width of Video File Clip
- MoviePy – Getting Height of Video File Clip
- MoviePy – FPS of Video File Clip
- MoviePy – Getting Duration of Video File Clip
- MoviePy – Turning on auto play for video clip file
- MoviePy – Playing video clip file for n times
- MoviePy – Getting Audio part from the Video File Clip
- MoviePy – Assigning Audio Clip to Video File
- MoviePy – Getting Start Time of Video File Clip
- MoviePy – Getting End Time of Video File Clip
- MoviePy – Releasing Video File Clip
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.