The whole interview process was divided into three rounds.
The first round was an online coding round of 1 hour and 30 minutes conducted on interview bit. There were a total of three questions and only two students shortlisted from my college. The next round was on hangouts and that was algorithmic round and they asked 1 question and they want first logic and then code. In the final round, they ask puzzles, questions related to my academic course and about my project.
Round 1 (Coding Round):
- You have given a matrix filled of size(n*m, 0< n, m <=1000 ) with 0 and 1. There were q( 0 < q >=100000 ) queries and in each query you will provide (i, j) and k, and you have to find the largest square with centre (i, j) and no. of 1’s in the matrix will be at most k. Hint :(binary search on largest matrix size)
- There is tree of N ( 0< N <=10^5) vertices and E edges (0< E <10^5) . You have given q queries and in each query, you have given two vertices and you have to remove the edge between these two vertices and give the largest size of the tree from the resultant forest. Hint: (Disjoint set).
- There are N doors and N persons, the ith person stands on the ith door. There is a cost of entering in each door and also there are M roads connecting (a road connecting two doors) with some cost. You have to return the minimum cost for each person if they want to enter anyone of the door. (A person can enter the door at which he stands or he can move to some other door if the path exist and enter in that door ).
This was algorithmic round so he gave me 1 questions.
- You have given two arrays A and B, the first array consist of integer and the second array consist of 0 and 1. There is an operation given:- you can choose any adjacent bits in array B and you can toggle these two bits (00->11, 10->01, 11->00, 01->10) and you can perform this operation any no. of times. Output -> You have to return the sum of A*B+A*B…..A[N-1]*B[N-1]. This sum should be maximum.
- You have given two numbers n and m and you want to reach from n to m. You have given two operations a). You can double the number n and b). You can subtract 1 from n. Output -> minimum no. of operation. (eg-> n=6, m=21, output will be 5 => 6, 12, 11, 22, 21)
- Explain Inheritance.
- What is Interface?
- Search and insert in linear probing(hashing).
- Difference between thread and process.
- About your projects.
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Walmart Interview Experience for SDE2 | Set 19 (3.8 years experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.