!Condition // returns true if the conditions is false // else returns false
Below is an example to demonstrate ! operator:
Condition yielded True Condition yielded False
- Code Optimization Technique (logical AND and logical OR)
- Arrow operator -> in C/C++ with Examples
- What are the differences between bitwise and logical AND operators in C/C++?
- Order of operands for logical operators
- dot (.) operator in C/C++
- sizeof operator in C
- C++ | Nested Ternary Operator
- Operands for sizeof operator
- When should we write our own assignment operator in C++?
- To find sum of two numbers without using any operator
- Result of comma operator as l-value in C and C++
- A comma operator question
- Operator Precedence and Associativity in C
- Conditional or Ternary Operator (?:) in C/C++
- C++ | Operator Overloading | Question 9
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.