List of Central Universities – In India
There are total of 56 central university published by UGC as of 14 November 2023.Central universities, or federal universities, were established by an Act of Parliament and fall under the administration of the Higher Education Department of the Ministry of Education.Delhi University, Banaras Hindu University, Jamia Islamia University and many other famous universities are already part of Central universities and accept CUET scores to fill seats in various courses.
CUET Participating Universities 2024 – Key Points
- CUET 2024 unites numerous universities, providing a diverse array of undergraduate programs across various fields.
- To ensure transparency for potential applicants, the CUET eligibility criteria and syllabus are typically outlined on the official CUET website.
- During the application process, candidates are required to carefully select three participating universities from the CUET university list. This step is crucial, as changes to university preferences are not permitted later on.
- To obtain comprehensive information about courses, admissions, and guidelines, aspiring candidates should visit the official CUET website or the respective university portals.
- The selection of program codes for CUET participant universities should be done with utmost precision.
- Before completing the CUET 2024 application form, candidates should ensure that all necessary documents are readily available.
- Upon the release of merit lists, candidates must promptly report to the CUET participating universities to secure their admissions.
Q1. Can I apply to multiple universities through CUET UG?
Ans: Yes, depending on their eligibility and the CUET colleges list and courses pdf provided by each university, candidates can typically apply to multiple CUET UG participating universities.
Q2. What is the difference between a Central University and a State University in India?
Ans: In India, the state government establishes and finances state universities, while the central government establishes and finances central universities. Furthermore, Central Universities are typically seen as having greater autonomy over their operations, curricula, and research in addition to being more prestigious.
Q3. What are the benefits of studying at a Central University in India?
Ans:Central universities include the best professors who are also well-established researchers in their respective fields. Central University’s facilities attract top teachers and world-renowned faculty, giving students the opportunity to learn from the best in their field while having access to state-of-the-art technology.
Q4. Which central university is one of the best to go for graduation ?
Ans: Although all the central universities are prestigious but according the NIRF ranking Jawaharlal Nehru University Delhi rank the highest.
Share your thoughts in the comments
Please Login to comment...