Problem: Write a Lex program to count words that are less than 10 and greater than 5.
Lex is a computer program that generates lexical analyzers. Lex reads an input stream specifying the lexical analyzer and outputs source code implementing the lexer in the C programming language.
The commands for executing the lex program are:
lex abc.l (abc is the file name) cc lex.yy.c -efl ./a.out
Let’s see Lex Program to count words that are less than 10 and greater than 5.
Input: geeksforgeeks hey google test lays Output: 1
Below is the implementation:
- Lex Program to count number of words
- Lex program to count the frequency of the given word in a file
- Lex program to count the number of lines, spaces and tabs
- LEX program to count the number of vowels and consonants in a given string
- Lex Program to Identify and Count Positive and Negative Numbers
- Lex program to Count the Positive numbers, Negative numbers and Fractions
- C program to detect tokens in a C program
- Lex Program to remove comments from C program
- Lex code to count total number of tokens
- Lex program to identify the identifier
- Lex program to check whether a given number is even or odd
- Lex Program For checking a valid URL
- Lex program to check whether input number is odd or even
- Lex program to search a word in a file
- Lex program to check perfect numbers
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.