Python provides a library named
keyboard which is used to get full control of the keyboard. It’s a small Python library which can hook global events, register hotkeys, simulate key presses and much more.
- It helps to enter keys, record the keyboard activities and block the keys until a specified key is entered and simulate the keys.
- It captures all keys, even onscreen keyboard events are also captured.
- Keyboard module supports complex hotkeys.
- Using this module we can listen and send keyboard events.
- It works on both windows and linux operating system.
Install using this command:
pip install keyboard
GEEKS FOR GEEKS RK rk
Example #2: Keyboard module to enter hotkeys.
ark you entered hotkey
Example #3: Keyboard module also used to record all the keyboard activities and replay them using play method.
Reference : https://pypi.org/project/keyboard/
- Mouse and keyboard automation using Python
- Simple Keyboard Racing with Python
- Python | Vkeyboard (virtual keyboard) in kivy
- pwd module in Python
- grp module in Python
- Pylatex module in python
- OS Path module in Python
- Fraction module in Python
- Python winsound module
- Pathlib module in Python
- Python Urllib Module
- Pygorithm module in Python
- C API from Extension Module in Python | Set 1
- C Extension Module using Python
- Import module in Python
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.