The DOM node context contains original passed to jQuery(), Which is a dom node context if there is no node passed then context will be the document.
Note: The context property was removed in jQuery version 3.0.
- Web Audio API | AudioNode context property
- jQuery | jQuery.fx.interval Property with example
- jQuery | jQuery.support Property
- jQuery | jquery Property
- jQuery | jQuery.fx.off Property
- jQuery | length property
- jQuery | event.relatedTarget Property with Example
- jQuery | event.target Property with Example
- jQuery | event.which property with Examples
- jQuery | event.namespace Property
- jQuery | event.timeStamp property with Example
- jQuery | event.currentTarget Property
- jQuery | event.delegateTarget Property
- jQuery | event.data Property
- Get the numeric part of CSS property using jQuery
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.