The DOM node context contains original passed to jQuery(), Which is a dom node context if there is no node passed then context will be the document.
Note: The context property was removed in jQuery version 3.0.
- Web Audio API | AudioNode context property
- jQuery | jQuery.fx.interval Property with example
- jQuery | jQuery.support Property
- jQuery | jQuery.fx.off Property
- jQuery | jquery Property
- jQuery | length property
- jQuery | event.delegateTarget Property
- jQuery | event.data Property
- jQuery | event.relatedTarget Property with Example
- jQuery | event.which property with Examples
- jQuery | event.currentTarget Property
- jQuery | event.target Property with Example
- jQuery | event.timeStamp property with Example
- Get the numeric part of CSS property using jQuery
- jQuery | event.namespace Property
- jQuery | event.pageX property with Examples
- How to select all elements that contains some specific CSS property using jQuery ?
- JQuery | Setting background-image using CSS property
- jQuery | event.type property with Examples
- jQuery | event.pageY property with examples
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.