Responsive time of an event is the time taken to load the result of that event and time taken to start that event. In this post, various shapes have been used using Math.random() function. The task is to find out the responsive time of changing these shapes.
As soon as you click the shape, it gets disappear and shows the response time on the top of the web page and a new shape get appear while the previous one gets disappeared.
Before clicking the Start game button-
After clicking the Start game button-
On clicking the shape your response time and new shape will be appeared-
- jQuery | event.relatedTarget Property with Example
- jQuery | event.target Property with Example
- jQuery | event.which property with Examples
- jQuery | event.timeStamp property with Example
- jQuery | Selectors and Event Methods
- HTML ondblclick Event Attribute
- jQuery | event.pageY property with examples
- jQuery | event.pageX property with Examples
- jQuery | event.type property with Examples
- jQuery | event.result Property with Examples
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.