1 millisecond = 0.001 second or (1/1000) seconds
1 second = 1000 millisecond 1 second = (1/60) minutes
1 minute = 60000 milliseconds 1 minute = 60 seconds 1 minute = (1/60)hour
Input : Milliseconds = 400000 Output: 6 minutes and 40 seconds Input : Milliseconds = 5400000 Output: 90 minutes and 0 seconds
- Take Input in milliseconds.
- Convert Milliseconds to minutes using the formula: minutes = (milliseconds/1000)/60).
- Convert Milliseconds to seconds using the formula: seconds = (milliseconds/1000)%60).
- The print output from Milliseconds to minutes and seconds
Methods of Solving: Java Program to Convert Milliseconds to Minutes and Seconds.
- Simply using Basic Input / Output in Java.
- Using Methods in Java.
1. Program to Convert Milliseconds to Minutes and Seconds
3500000 Milliseconds = 58 minutes and 20 seconds.
2. Program to Convert Milliseconds to Minutes and Seconds using Methods.
3500000 Milliseconds = 58 minutes and 20 seconds
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important Java Foundation and Collections concepts with the Fundamentals of Java and Java Collections Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course.