There can be multiple ways to print current date and time.
Using Date Class
Current date is Sat Mar 24 18:22:46 UTC 2018
Using Calender class
Day of week : 7 Day of year : 83 Week in Month : 4 Week in Year : 12 Day of Week in Month : 4 Hour : 6 Minute : 22 Second : 48 AM or PM : 1 Hour (24-hour clock) : 18
We can use calender and formatter class to print current date in a specific format.
- C++ Program to print current Day, Date and Time
- New Date-Time API in Java 8
- C program to print digital clock with current time
- Convert timestamp to readable date/time in PHP
- Time Functions in Python | Set-2 (Date Manipulations)
- Get name of current method being executed in Java
- BreakIterator current() method in Java with Examples
- CharacterIterator current() method in Java with Examples
- StringCharacterIterator current() method in Java with Examples
- Date after() method in Java
- Date before() method in Java with Examples
- Date class in Java (With Examples)
- HijrahChronology date() method in Java with Example : Set - 1
- Convert String to Date in Java
- Date from() method in Java with Examples
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : Akanksha_Rai