Write a Java Program to Swap first and last character of words in a Sentence as mentioned in the example?
Input : geeks for geeks Output :seekg rof seekg
Approach:As mentioned in the example we have to replace first and last character of word and keep rest of the alphabets as it is.
- First we will create an Char array of given String by using toCharArray() method.
- Now we iterate the char array by using for loop.
- In for loop, we declare a variable whose value is dependent on i.
- Whenever we found an alphabet we increase the value of i and whenever we reach at space, we are going to perform swapping between first and last character of the word which is previous of space.
seekg rof seekg
- Java program to count the characters in each word in a given sentence
- Swap corner words and reverse middle characters
- Split a sentence into words in C++
- Remove all the palindromic words from the given sentence
- Count palindrome words in a sentence
- Possible Words using given characters in Python
- Group words with same set of characters
- Print all valid words that are possible using Characters of Array
- Python | Toggle characters in words having same case
- K length words that can be formed from given characters without repetition
- Program for length of the longest word in a sentence
- Program to convert first character uppercase in a sentence
- Program to replace a word with asterisks in a sentence
- Program to extract words from a given String
- Python program to find uncommon words from two Strings
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.