Write a Java Program to Swap first and last character of words in a Sentence as mentioned in the example?
Input : geeks for geeks Output :seekg rof seekg
Approach:As mentioned in the example we have to replace first and last character of word and keep rest of the alphabets as it is.
- First we will create an Char array of given String by using toCharArray() method.
- Now we iterate the char array by using for loop.
- In for loop, we declare a variable whose value is dependent on i.
- Whenever we found an alphabet we increase the value of i and whenever we reach at space, we are going to perform swapping between first and last character of the word which is previous of space.
seekg rof seekg
- Java program to count the characters in each word in a given sentence
- Swap corner words and reverse middle characters
- C program to swap adjacent characters of a String
- Split a sentence into words in C++
- Count palindrome words in a sentence
- Remove all the palindromic words from the given sentence
- Swap characters in a String
- Possible Words using given characters in Python
- Group words with same set of characters
- Swap all occurrences of two characters to get lexicographically smallest string
- Python | Toggle characters in words having same case
- K length words that can be formed from given characters without repetition
- Print all valid words that are possible using Characters of Array
- Program to convert first character uppercase in a sentence
- Program to replace a word with asterisks in a sentence
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.