Given a text txt[0..n-1] and a pattern pat[0..m-1], write a function search(char pat, char txt) that prints all occurrences of pat in txt. You may assume that n > m.
Input: txt = "THIS IS A TEST TEXT" pat = "TEST" Output: Pattern found at index 10 Input: txt = "AABAACAADAABAABA" pat = "AABA" Output: Pattern found at index 0 Pattern found at index 9 Pattern found at index 12
Pattern searching is an important problem in computer science. When we do search for a string in notepad/word file or browser or database, pattern searching algorithms are used to show the search results.
Pattern found at index 0 Pattern found at index 9 Pattern found at index 13
Please refer complete article on Naive algorithm for Pattern Searching for more details!
- LongStream.Builder build() in Java
- DoubleStream.Builder build() in Java
- Java 8 | Consumer Interface in Java with Examples
- MouseListener and MouseMotionListener in Java
- Java Program for Selection Sort
- Java Program for Bubble Sort
- Java Program for Insertion Sort
- Java Program for Heap Sort
- Java Program for Radix Sort
- Java Program for n-th Fibonacci numbers
- Java Program for Counting Sort
- Java Program for ShellSort
- Java Program for Longest Common Subsequence
- Java Program for Binary Search (Recursive and Iterative)
- Java Program 0-1 Knapsack Problem