Given a binary matrix, find out the maximum size square sub-matrix with all 1s.
For example, consider the below binary matrix.
Maximum size sub-matrix is: 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1
Please refer complete article on Maximum size square sub-matrix with all 1s for more details!
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up
- Java Program to Print a Square Pattern for given integer
- Java Program to Multiply two Matrices of any size
- Java Program to Get the Size of a Directory
- Generate Random Numbers Using Middle Square Method in Java
- Java Program for Maximum height when coins are arranged in a triangle
- Java Program for Maximum sum rectangle in a 2D matrix | DP-27
- Java Program to Get the Maximum Element From a Vector
- Java Program to Find Maximum Odd Number in Array Using Stream and Filter
- How to Get a Size of Collection in Java?
- Java program to read all mobile numbers present in given file
- Java Program to Check if all digits of a number divide it
- Java Program to check whether it is possible to make a divisible by 3 number using all digits in an array
- Java Program for efficiently print all prime factors of a given number
- Java Program to print all permutations of a given string
- Java Program for Anagram Substring Search (Or Search for all permutations)
- Java program to merge contents of all the files in a directory
- Java program to read all Emails present in a Given file
- Java program to print all duplicate characters in a string
- Java Program to Display all the Directories in a Directory
- Java Program to Print all the Strings that Match a Given Pattern from a File