AbstractSequentialList listIterator(): method in Java is used to get a listIterator over this list. It returns a list iterator over the elements in this list (in proper sequence).
public abstract ListIterator listIterator(int index)
Parameters: This method takes a parameter index which is the index of first element to be returned from the list iterator (by a call to the next method)
Returns: This method returns a list iterator over the elements in this list (in proper sequence).
Exceptions: This method throws IndexOutOfBoundsException, if the index is out of range (index size())
Below is the code to illustrate ListIterator():
6 7 10 8 7
Program 2: To demonstrate IndexOutOfBoundException
[5, 9, 6, 7, 10, 8, 7] Exception: java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 15, Size: 7
- Stack listIterator(int) method in Java with Example
- Stack listIterator() method in Java with Example
- CopyOnWriteArrayList listIterator() method in Java
- Difference between an Iterator and ListIterator in Java
- LinkedList listIterator() Method in Java
- AbstractList listIterator() Method in Java with Examples
- List listIterator() Method in Java with Examples
- ArrayList listIterator() method in Java with Examples
- Vector listIterator() method in Java with Examples
- Retrieving Elements from Collection in Java (For-each, Iterator, ListIterator & EnumerationIterator)
- Java AbstractSequentialList | add()
- AbstractSequentialList contains() method in Java with Example
- AbstractSequentialList in Java with Examples
- AbstractSequentialList conatinsAll() method in Java with Example
- AbstractSequentialList set(int, Object) method in Java with Example
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.