Travel d’globe links customer and operators across the globe making the booking process smoother for both customer and operator, you can confirm your booking in few minutes. Customers can choose the best package from the competitive offers provided by some agents. It is a cool place to work and everything is planned. I went through following process.
Round 1: Discussion with Cofounder
Ques 1: Tell me about your projects? Why you want to switch so soon?
Ques 2: Asked questions on web optimization like how to reduce server load, processing time, how to handle multiple requests etc. Caching , forward and reverse proxy, CDN, EC2 and scripting language always helps in answering these questions although there are many more awesome methods.
Ques 3: Asked me to complete a task. First discussed approach by searching on internet then completed the task using Java. Task was related to fetching mails (sent via offline chat client) from IMAP or POP3 mail box and develop an admin UI to view customers who used chat client and their messages with some more functionalities. I used JavaMail API.
Round 2: Tech round
Ques 1: What is RSA and how does it avoid man in the middle attack.
Ques 2: Find the frequency of the strings in an array in O(n) time complexity.
Ques 3: Find kth largest from two sorted arrays having integer elements. Used merge procedure of merge sort k times (O(k) time complexity). Interviewer asked to develop an algorithm in log(n) time.
Ques 4: You have to create a small script using language of your choice(python preferable) to integrate eventbrite.com API
This was the best interview process, I learned new things . I have gone so far which examine a candidate by his ability to complete a task within specified amount of time. The co founder is really nice who helped me understand to pursue right goals for my career
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Google Software Engineering Intern, Fall 2019 - North America
- Travel Triangle Interview Experience
- Travel Triangle Interview Experience | Set 2 (For SDE)
- Android Developer Summer Internship Interview Experience in a Startup
- Why I didn't go for lucrative offers of Ibibo/ZoomCar and decided to go for an entrepreneurial journey in the current Startup I am working for
- Advantages and Disadvantages of working in a Startup
- Should I join a mass recruiter or a startup?
- Huawei Interview Experience | OnSite Interview ( 5 years experienced)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 180 (Telephonic Interview )
- Bloomberg Interview | Set 1 (Phone Interview)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 249 (Telephonic Interview)
- Barclays Investment Bank Pune Interview Experience (On-Campus Interview)
- TCS Interview Experience: Off-Campus Interview through Codevita
- Microsoft Interview Interview Experience for Full Time
- TCS Ninja Interview Experience and Interview Questions
- Amazon Interview Experience (Telephonic Interview)
- Amazon Interview -SDE 1 Interview Experience
- Valuelabs-Hyderabad Interview Experience | On-Campus Interview
- Flipkart Interview Experience | Set 25
- Cisco Interview | Experience : 2+ years