I had interview with travel triangle for SDE . There was two technical round both guys was cool and interview process was very nice when i got stuck they provide me hint .
Q1. You have a infinite stream of repeated number find top K frequent number from this stream and discussion on this question like which data structure will you use and time complexity etc.
Q3. Given a link list consist of data , next pointer and also a random pointer which points to a random node of the list . how will you make clone of this ?
Q4 . Discussion on projects , i have done one project related to OS so lot’s of discussion regarding OS concepts. like Memory management techniques , how will you calculate CPU usages ,CPU time ,for a process on run time ?
Q1. Design Gmail Chat Server ?
Q2. Sort a stack using only one another stack ?
Q3. How a array (fixed size can) use like for k stack ? and after this how will you make these k stack to memory efficient?
Q4. Discussion on my MVC web application projects.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- Travel Triangle Interview Experience
- Interview at Travel d'globe made me fall in love with startup
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Samsung R&D Bangalore Interview Experience | Lateral hire (6 month experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Computer Scientist (5 yr Experience)
- 7 Innovation Labs Interview Experience (6 Months Experience)