The Video networkState property is used for returning the current network state of the video.
The Video networkState returns a number which may have the following values :
- 0 = NETWORK_EMPTY: It states that the video has not yet been initialized.
- 1 = NETWORK_IDLE: It states that the video is active and has selected a resource, but is not using the network
- 2 = NETWORK_LOADING: It states that the browser is downloading data.
- 3 = NETWORK_NO_SOURCE: It states that no video source is found
Below program illustrates the Video networkState property :
Example: Getting the current network state of the video.
- Before clicking the button:
- After clicking the button:
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- Apple Safari
Supported Browsers: The browser supported by HTML | DOM Video networkState Property are listed below: