public class WebView extends AbsoluteLayout implements ViewTreeObserver.OnGlobalFocusChangeListener, ViewGroup.OnHierarchyChangeListener
WebView is a view that display web pages inside the application. It is used to turn the application into a web application.
Class Hierarchy :
java.lang.Object ↳ android.view.View ↳ android.view.ViewGroup ↳ android.widget.AbsoluteLayout ↳ android.webkit.WebView
In the xml file only use of WebView is made inside RelativeLayout.
In AndroidManifest.xml, one needs to include below permission, in order to access internet:
- JavaFX | WebView Class
- Android | How to add Radio Buttons in an Android Application?
- Android | AdMob Interstitial Ads for Android Studio
- Android | AdMob Banner Ads for Android Studio
- Android | Android Application File Structure
- Android | How to Request permissions in Android Application?
- Android | Starting with first app/android project
- Android | Running your first Android app
- Android | RecyclerView
- How to use CheckBox in Android
- Android | 8.0 Oreo
- Android | App to Add Two Numbers
- Android | Creating a SeekBar
- Volley Library in Android
- Android | What is Toast and How to use it with Examples
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.