class | tabindex | role | aria-labelledby
Approach: It shows the pop-up menu with the header, body, and footer with the close and submits button.
Explanation: Below is a static modal example (meaning its position and display have been overridden) including the modal header, modal body (required for padding), and modal footer (optional). We ask that you include modal headers with dismiss actions whenever possible, or provide another explicit dismiss action.
Supported Browsers: It supports in Flex layout.
- Chrome: Yes
- Firefox: Yes (63.0)
- Edge: No
- Internet Explorer: No
- How to handle the modal closing event in Twitter Bootstrap?
- Bootstrap 4 | Modal
- How to Check Twitter Bootstrap is Loaded or not ?
- What does .modal('dispose') do in Bootstrap 4 ?
- Data-toggle attributes in Twitter Bootstrap
- How to Automatically Close Alerts using Twitter Bootstrap ?
- How to get the same behavior with confirm and bootstrap modal?
- How to configure modal width in Bootstrap?
- How to use complex HTML with twitter Bootstrap tooltip using jQuery ?
- How to hide element on small devices in Twitter Bootstrap ?
- How to change the width and height of Twitter Bootstrap's tooltips?
- How to open or close react-bootstrap modal pro-grammatically?
- How to change the position of modal close button in bootstrap?
- How to use Bootstrap modal for YouTube videos and play automatically ?
- How to add active class on click event in custom list group in Bootstrap 4 ?
- How to refresh parent page on closing a popup ?
- How to use a div as content for Twitter's Popover?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : Akanksha_Rai