In these articles, We will discuss how to import an excel file in a single Dataframe and sort the Date in a given column on. Suppose our Excel file looks like these:
To get the excel file used click here.
- Import Pandas module
- Make DataFrame from Excel file
- sort the date column with DataFrame.sort_value() function
- Display the Final DataFrame
Step 1: Importing pandas module and making DataFrame form excel.
Step 2: Sorting date with DataFrame.sort_value() function.
- How to extract date from Excel file using Pandas?
- How to print date starting from the given date for n number of days using Pandas?
- How to extract Time data from an Excel file column using Pandas?
- Convert CSV to Excel using Pandas in Python
- Working with excel files using Pandas
- Find the profit and loss in the given Excel sheet using Pandas
- Joining Excel Data from Multiple files using Python Pandas
- How to Create a Pivot table with multiple indexes from an excel sheet using Pandas in Python?
- How to import an excel file into Python using Pandas?
- How to extract Email column from Excel file and find out the type of mail using Pandas?
- How to import excel file and find a specific column using Pandas?
- Find the profit and loss percent in the given Excel sheet using Pandas
- Find the sum and maximum value of the two column in excel file using Pandas
- Loading Excel spreadsheet as pandas DataFrame
- How to Filter and save the data as new files in Excel with Python Pandas?
- Exporting a Pandas DataFrame to an Excel file
- Combine Multiple Excel Worksheets Into a Single Pandas Dataframe
- Python | Writing to an excel file using openpyxl module
- Writing to an excel sheet using Python
- Python | Arithmetic operations in excel file using openpyxl
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.