To see all the extensions loaded by PHP, firstly we must be sure that PHP is successfully installed in our system. After that, we can use any of the following approaches to see the loaded extension list.
Approach 1: In this approach, we will use command line to check all the loaded PHP extensions.
Open Terminal or Command Line Interface and type the following command and hit enter.
It will display the list of all the loaded PHP extensions.
Approach 2: This approach uses get_loaded_extensions() function to display the list of all the loaded PHP extensions.
Note: Please note that the list of the extension might vary from system to system.
- What are chrome extensions?
- Check if a jquery has been loaded or not
- Jaro and Jaro-Winkler similarity
- Maximum length L such that the sum of all subarrays of length L is less than K
- Level order traversal in spiral form | Using Deque
- Bitwise AND of all the odd numbers from 1 to N
- Smallest number greater than n that can be represented as a sum of distinct power of k
- How to implement Picture in Picture (PIP) in Android?
- cin get() in C++ with Examples
- Difference between Increment and Decrement Operators
- Simplified International Data Encryption Algorithm (IDEA)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.