To see all the extensions loaded by PHP, firstly we must be sure that PHP is successfully installed in our system. After that, we can use any of the following approaches to see the loaded extension list.
Approach 1: In this approach, we will use command line to check all the loaded PHP extensions.
Open Terminal or Command Line Interface and type the following command and hit enter.
It will display the list of all the loaded PHP extensions.
Approach 2: This approach uses get_loaded_extensions() function to display the list of all the loaded PHP extensions.
Note: Please note that the list of the extension might vary from system to system.
- What are chrome extensions?
- Check if a jquery has been loaded or not
- How to Check Twitter Bootstrap is Loaded or not ?
- Check whether an array of strings can correspond to a particular number X
- Difference between SOP and POS in Digital Logic
- Difference between VGA and SVGA
- Difference between Hard link and Soft link
- Difference between Monitor and Television
- Difference between JOIN and UNION in SQL
- Difference between COMMIT and ROLLBACK in SQL
- Difference between Direct and Immediate Addressing Modes
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.