Given task is to read a matrix from the user. The size and number of elements of matrices are to be read from the keyboard.
Enter the number of rows of the matrix 2 Enter the number of columns of the matrix 2 Enter the elements of the matrix 1 2 3 4 Elements of the matrix are 1 2 3 4
- Take Matrix input from user in Python
- Program to multiply two Matrix by taking data from user
- How to Read and Print an Integer value in Java
- How to make an ArrayList read only in Java
- User-defined Custom Exception in Java
- PushbackReader read() method in Java with Examples
- Reader read() method in Java with Examples
- CharArrayReader read() method in Java with Examples
- CharBuffer read() methods in Java with Examples
- StringReader read() method in Java with Examples
- Ways to read input from console in Java
- ObjectInputStream read() method in Java with examples
- Image Processing in Java | Set 1 (Read and Write)
- Swap two Strings without using third user defined variable in Java
- Using TreeMap to sort User-defined Objects in Java
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.