Given task is to read a matrix from the user. The size and number of elements of matrices are to be read from the keyboard.
Enter the number of rows of the matrix 2 Enter the number of columns of the matrix 2 Enter the elements of the matrix 1 2 3 4 Elements of the matrix are 1 2 3 4
- Take Matrix input from user in Python
- Program to multiply two Matrix by taking data from user
- How to make an ArrayList read only in Java
- How to Read and Print an Integer value in Java
- User-defined Custom Exception in Java
- StringReader read() method in Java with Examples
- Image Processing in Java | Set 1 (Read and Write)
- CharBuffer read() methods in Java with Examples
- CharArrayReader read() method in Java with Examples
- ObjectInputStream read() method in Java with examples
- PushbackReader read() method in Java with Examples
- Ways to read input from console in Java
- Reader read() method in Java with Examples
- Using TreeMap to sort User-defined Objects in Java
- Swap two Strings without using third user defined variable in Java
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.