The CSS loader is useful when a certain page took a few seconds to load the content of the webpage. When the user has to wait for the content to fully loaded on the webpage. If the certain webpage doesn’t have the loader of CSS then the loading time the user will think that the webpage is not responding at all. So putting the CSS loader on the web page makes the user distracted or waited for few seconds until the page is fully loaded. The CSS can be used for styling and adding animations and other visual motion graphics on a webpage. A small demo for animations under CSS is explained in the following code.
Example 1: This example creates the CSS loader using CSS.
Example 2: This example creates the CSS loader using CSS.
- How to make div not larger than its contents using CSS?
- How to make a Pagination using HTML and CSS ?
- How to make a div stick to the top of the screen ?
- How to make a placeholder for a 'select' box?
- How to make horizontal scrollable in a bootstrap row?
- How to make dynamic chart in PHP using canvasJS?
- Best way to make a d3.js visualization layout responsive
- How to make a call-able link using HTML ?
- How to make a blinking text using jQuery ?
- How to make smooth bounce animation using CSS ?
- How to make a vertical line using HTML ?
- How to make div height expand with its content using CSS ?
- How to make text input non-editable using CSS?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.