Bootstrap containers are content holders that are used to align, add margins and padding to your content. Bootstrap has three different container classes, namely:
Width of a container varies in accordance with its class. We can create a full width container in Bootstrap5 using “.container-fluid” class. It sets the container width equal to 100% in all screen sizes. This means the container spans the entire width of the viewport.
<div class= ".container-fluid"> ... </div>
- How to create full width container using bootstrap?
- Bootstrap5 | Progress
- Font scaling based on width of container using CSS
- How to change font size depending on width of container?
- How to create responsive website zoomed out to full width on mobile using Bootstrap?
- HTML width/height Attribute vs CSS width/height Property
- How to design full width dropdown Navbar using Bootstrap ?
- How to validate if input in input field has full width string only using express-validator ?
- How to auto-resize an image to fit a div container using CSS?
- How to position a div at the bottom of its container using CSS?
- Presentational vs container components
- How to Rotate Container Background Image using CSS ?
- Difference between ng-container and ng-template in AngularJS
- Docker compose tool to run multi container applications
- How to make container shrink-to-fit child elements as they wrap?
- Semantic-UI | Container
- Difference between Docker Image and Container
- How to define a container for an external (non-HTML) application using HTML5?
- How to make an svg scale with its parent container ?
- How to create table with 100% width, with vertical scroll inside table body in HTML ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.