DOM (Document Object Model): Document Object Model is a hierarchical representation of HTML and XML documents in a format that is easier to interpret in terms of programming. It makes manipulation of tags, elements, attributes, and classes by interpreting its structure in the form of a tree-like model consisting of nodes.
Element: In HTML DOM, Element is the general base class for all objects. An Element object represents all HTML elements.
Object instanceof ObjectType
- Object: It stores the Object which need to be tested.
- ObjectType: It stores the Object Type to be tested against.
Div is detected as a DOM Object x is detected as a non-DOM Object
- HTML | DOM Object Object
- PHP | Type Casting and Conversion of an Object to an Object of other class
- How to select first object in object in AngularJS?
- HTML | DOM Input Week Object
- DOM (Document Object Model)
- HTML | DOM Column Object
- HTML | DOM Del Object
- HTML | DOM Embed Object
- HTML | DOM Header Object
- HTML | DOM Footer Object
- HTML | DOM Span Object
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.