How to Change the Line Width of a Graph Plot in Matplotlib with Python?
Prerequisite : Matplotlib
In this article we will learn how to Change the Line Width of a Graph Plot in Matplotlib with Python. For that one must be familiar with the given concepts:
- Matplotlib : Matplotlib is a tremendous visualization library in Python for 2D plots of arrays. Matplotlib may be a multi-platform data visualization library built on NumPy arrays and designed to figure with the broader SciPy stack. It was introduced by John Hunter within the year 2002.
- Graph Plot : A plot is a graphical technique for representing a data set, usually as a graph showing the relationship between two or more variables.
- Line Width : The width of a line is known as line width. One can change the line width of a graph in matplotlib using a feature.
- Import packages
- Import or create the data
- Draw a graph plot with a line
- Set the line width by using line-width feature ( lw can also be used as short form ).
Example 2 :
Example 3 :
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up