How to add Box-Shadow to The Clip-Path Object ?
- We are going to create two divs, one for the main and the other for our clipped shape.
- Then we are going to use the drop-shadow() function to apply shadow effects.
- Firstly, create an HTML file (index.html).
- Now after the creation of our HTML file, we are going to give a title to our webpage using the
<title> tag. It should be placed between the <head> tag.
- Then we link the CSS file that provides all the background images to our HTML. This is also placed in
between the <head> tag.
- Coming to the body section of our HTML code.
- Firstly, create a main div as the main box.
- In that div, add 1 more div to add the clip-path object.
CSS Code: The following is the content for the “style.css” file used in the above code. CSS is used to give different types of animations and
effects to our HTML page so that it looks interactive to all the users. Consider the following points:
- Restore all the browser effects.
- Use classes and IDs to give effects to HTML elements.
Complete Code: Here we will combine the above two section in to one.