Round 1: Coding test -> Codility
Three questions were present based on strings, dynamic programming (dp) and graph for 3 hours. Once, qualified was called to office in Bangalore for further rounds.
Round 2: The time duration of this round was 1hr.
In the very beginning of the interview questions were asked based on Computer Networks example: what happens when someone writes www.google.com, how server differs the two requests -> www.google.com/maps and www.google.com/inbox. After that coding questions were asked, based on linked list, array -> intersection of two linked list . After discovering my open source contributions, I was asked questions based on using github, difference between git rebase and git merge. Finally, questions based on Operating system were asked -> paging, thrashing, global page replacement, local page replacement.
Round 3: The time duration of this round was again 1hr.
In the starting of the interview, questions from the resume were asked. Then again coding questions based on trees and one from array. Questions based on my earlier projects were asked based on what db was used, why that was used, why specifically that tech stack etc.
Round 4: Hiring Manager round
Here questions based on my resume and in general questions were asked. some technical and some non-technical, told about the work culture in the company. Finally asked about, why GRAB?
- Google Interview Experience | Set 2 (Placement Questions)
- BrowserStack Interview Experience | Set 3 (Coding Questions)
- Directi Interview Experience | Set 19 (Round 1 Questions)
- BrowserStack Interview Experience | Set 2 (Coding Questions)
- TCS Ninja Interview Experience and Interview Questions
- BrowserStack Interview Experience | Set 7 (Online Coding Questions)
- CommonFloor Interview Experience | Set 1 (Placement Questions 2014)
- DataLabs Interview Experience for Fresher | Java Questions
- Veritas Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus Aptitude Questions)
- Josh Technology Interview Experience | MCQ Online questions
- Infosys Certification Exam Experience | INFYTQ Questions 2020
- TCS Interview Questions
- PSTakeCare Interview Questions
- Facebook Interview Questions
- Amazon Interview Questions | Set 146
- TCS Digital Interview Questions
- Amazon Interview Questions | Set 147
- Twitter Interview Questions | Set 2
- Samsung R & D Interview questions
- Directi Interview Questions
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.