In C, the only operation that can be applied to struct variables is assignment. Any other operation (e.g. equality check) is not allowed on struct variables.
For example, program 1 works without any error and program 2 fails in compilation.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
Don’t stop now and take your learning to the next level. Learn all the important concepts of Data Structures and Algorithms with the help of the most trusted course: DSA Self Paced. Become industry ready at a student-friendly price.
- Difference between Static variables and Register variables in C
- Struct Hack
- Conversion of Struct data type to Hex String and vice versa
- Variables and Keywords in C
- Static Variables in C
- Is sizeof for a struct equal to the sum of sizeof of each member?
- Why do we need reference variables if we have pointers
- Constants vs Variables in C language
- Can Global Variables be dangerous ?
- Implicit initialization of variables with 0 or 1 in C
- Initialization of static variables in C
- Initialization of variables sized arrays in C
- C Program to print environment variables
- What are the default values of static variables in C?
- How are variables scoped in C - Static or Dynamic?
- Initialization of global and static variables in C
- How will you show memory representation of C variables?
- Linking Files having same variables with different data types in C
- Swap two variables in one line in C/C++, Python, PHP and Java
- Problem Solving on Storage Classes and Scoping of Variables
Improved By : Kaalan