Given an integer N. The task is to find all factors of N and print the product of four factors of N such that:
- Sum of the four factors is equal to N.
- The product of the four factors is maximum.
If it is not possible to find 4 such factors then print “Not possible”.
Note: All the four factors can be equal to each other to maximize the product and there can be a large number of queries.
Input: 24 Output: Product -> 1296 All factors are -> 1 2 3 4 6 8 12 24 Choose the factor 6 four times, Therefore, 6+6+6+6 = 24 and product is maximum. Input: 100 Output: Product -> 390625 All the factors are -> 1 2 4 5 10 10 20 25 50 100 Choose the factor 25 four times.
The idea is to find factors of all numbers from 1 to N ( which is the maximum value of n ).
- An answer will be Not possible if the given is prime.
- And if the given n is divisible by 4 then answer will be pow(q, 4) where q is a quotient when n is divided by 4.
- If it is possible to find the answer then, the answer must include third last factor two times. And run a nested loop for other two factors.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
- Find four factors of N with maximum product and sum equal to N | Set-2
- Find four factors of N with maximum product and sum equal to N
- Maximize the product of four factors of a Number
- Find number of factors of N when location of its two factors whose product is N is given
- Queries to find whether a number has exactly four distinct factors or not
- Print all numbers whose set of prime factors is a subset of the set of the prime factors of X
- Maximum number of prime factors a number can have with exactly x factors
- Check if a number exists having exactly N factors and K prime factors
- Find the row whose product has maximum count of prime factors
- Number less than equals to N with maximum product of prime factors
- Find product of all elements at indexes which are factors of M for all possible sorted subsequences of length M
- Sum of M maximum distinct digit sum from 1 to N that are factors of K
- Maximum possible time that can be formed from four digits
- Find Four points such that they form a square whose sides are parallel to x and y axes
- Find the number of ways to divide number into four parts such that a = c and b = d
- Minimise N such that sum of count of all factors upto N is greater than or equal to X
- Minimum sum obtained from groups of four elements from the given array
- Find the area of the shaded region formed by the intersection of four semicircles in a square
- Find the prime P using given four integers
- Product of factors of number
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.