Problem Statement: Write C program to build a Software for Examination Management System that can perform the following operations:
- Add/Delete the Details of the Students
- Attendance Monitoring of the students
- Set/Edit Eligibility criteria for exams
- Check Eligible Students for Exams
- Print all the records of the students
Approach: The idea is to form an individual function for each operation. All the functions are unified together with switch cases to form software. Below is the illustration of the functions:
- execute(): This function will shows the available choices for the software and will perform the below functionality using Switch Statements.
- Add Student Details
- Show Eligible Students
- Delete Student Record
- Update Eligibility Criteria
- Print Details of Students
add(): This function that get the data from the user and update the list of the students. While adding the student into the list, check for the uniqueness of the Roll Number of the student. Details of the students to be added are:
- Name of Student
- Roll Number
- Fees Status
- Attendance Record of student
- eligibleStudents(): This function shows the previous attendance percentage required for exams and get the data from the user and update the eligibility for the exams. It also updates the fee status required for the eligibility of exams by iterating over the List of the student records and for every student check the attendance percentage is above the percentage required and fee status of the student.
- print_student(): This function iterate over the list of students and print the details of the student.
- delete(): This function get the student roll number to delete the student record and update the student’s list.
Below is the program to illustrate the above functionalities:
Below is the output of the above functionalities:
- For Adding Student’s Details:
- For Eligible Students:
- For Eligibility Criteria:
- For Printing Student’s Details:
- For Deleting Student Record:
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Project Idea | Smart Waste Management System
- Student Information Management System
- Hotel Management System
- GUI Application for the Student Management System
- Program for Employee Management System
- Menu-Driven Program for Bank Management System
- Project Idea | Water Management System
- Convert the number from Indian system to International system
- Convert the number from International system to Indian system
- Project Idea | Smart Waste Management Systems
- Perl | Database management using DBI
- Student Data Management in C++
- Project Idea | (A.T.L.A.S: App Time Limit Alerting System)
- Project Idea | (Personalized real-time update system)
- Project Idea | (Project Approval System)
- system() in C/C++
- Amazing stuff with system() in C / C++
- dup() and dup2() Linux system call
- Project Idea | Recommendation System based on Graph Database
- Wait System Call in C
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.