1. Transbase :
Transbase is a resource-optimized, high-performance, universally applicable RDBMS, developed and maintained by Transaction Software GmbH, Munich. It is a relational database management system that supports all important functions of the SQL standard. The database of Transbase is extensible via additional functions and custom data types also provide parallel execution of queries via dynamic multithreading technology.
2. Valentina Server :
Valentina Server is an Object-relational database and reports server and fast object-relational database server. It includes integrated database servers, Valentina Database Server, and SQLite Database Server. It is a full-featured, standards-compliant multi-user access SQLite based database server.
Difference between Transbase and Valentina Server :
|It is developed by Transaction Software GmbH and initially released on 1987.||It is developed by Paradigma Software and initially released on 1994.|
|FreeBSD, Linux, macOS, Solaris, Windows, are the server, operating systems of Transbase.||Linux, OS X, Windows are server operating systems of Valentina Server.|
|ADO.NET, JDBC, ODBC, Proprietary native API are the APIs and other access methods of Transbase.||APIs and other access methods of Valentina Server is ODBC.|
|Implementation language is C and C++ .||It doesn’t has any Implementation language.|
|Replication methods of Transbase is Master-slave replication.||Absence of Replication methods in Valentina Server.|
|It holds Immediate Consistency concept.||It doesn’t hold Consistency concept.|
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important CS Theory concepts for SDE interviews with the CS Theory Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Difference between Valentina Server and Yaacomo
- Difference Between Valentina Server and Warp 10
- Difference between Valentina Server and Weaviate
- Difference between Valentina Server and XAP
- Difference between Valentina Server and VelocityDB
- Difference between Valentina Server and Vertica
- Difference between Valentina Server and Virtuoso
- Difference between Valentina Server and VoltDB
- Difference between UniData,UniVerse and Valentina Server
- Difference between Trafodion and Valentina Server
- Difference between Valentina Server and Yanza
- Difference between Valentina Server and WakandaDB
- Difference between Valentina Server and YugabyteDB
- Difference between Transbase and Virtuoso
- Difference between Transbase and VoltDB
- Difference between Transbase and WakandaDB
- Difference between Transbase and Yanza
- Difference between Transbase and YugabyteDB
- Difference between Transbase and Warp 10
- Difference between Transbase and XAP
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.