1. Valentina Server :
It is a Object-relational database and reports server and fast object-relational database server. It includes integrated database servers, Valentina Database Server and SQLite Database Server. It is a full featured, standards compliant multi-user access SQLite based database server.
2. VelocityDB :
It is a .NET Object Database that can be embedded/distributed and extended to a graph data model (VelocityGraph) Database is fast and low memory consuming. VelocityDB is an extremely high performance, easy to use, scalable, embeddable and distributable object database system.
Difference between Valentina Server and VelocityDB :
|1||Developed by Paradigma Software and initially released on 1994.||Developed by VelocityDB Inc and initially released on 2011.|
|2||Current release of Valentina Server is 5.7.5 .||Current release of VelocityDB is 7.x|
|3||Server operating systems of Valentina Server is Linux, OS X, Windows.||Server operating systems of VelocityDB is Any that supports .NET|
|4||Its primary database model is Relational DBMS.||Its primary database model is Graph DBMS and Object oriented DBMS|
|5||Valentina Server supports .Net, C, C#, C++, Objective-C, PHP, Ruby, Visual Basic, Visual Basic.NET, programming languages.||VelocityDB supports .Net programming languages.|
|6||APIs and other access methods of Valentina Server is ODBC.||APIs and other access methods of VelocityDB is .Net|
|7||Yes, Valentina Server has a Data Schema.||Yes, VelocityDB has a Data Schema.|
|8||It doesn’t has Implementation language-C# .||It has Implementation language-C# .|
|9||Absence of Transaction concepts in Valentina Server.||Transaction concepts is ACID ( Atomicity, Consistency, Isolation, and Durability).|
|10||Valentina Server doesn’t hold Consistency concept.||VelocityDB has Immediate Consistency concept.|
|11||Yes, it holds Foreign keys.||No, it doesn’t holds Foreign keys.|
|12||Absence of Replication methods in Valentina Server.||Absence of Replication methods.|
|13||Absence of Partitioning methods in Valentina Server.||Sharding is a Partitioning methods of VelocityDB.|
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important CS Theory concepts for SDE interviews with the CS Theory Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Difference between Valentina Server and Yaacomo
- Difference Between Valentina Server and Warp 10
- Difference between Valentina Server and Weaviate
- Difference between Valentina Server and XAP
- Difference between Valentina Server and Vertica
- Difference between Valentina Server and Virtuoso
- Difference between Valentina Server and VoltDB
- Difference between UniData,UniVerse and Valentina Server
- Difference between Trafodion and Valentina Server
- Difference between Valentina Server and Yanza
- Difference between Valentina Server and WakandaDB
- Difference between Transbase and Valentina Server
- Difference between Valentina Server and YugabyteDB
- Difference between VelocityDB and YugabyteDB
- Difference between VelocityDB and Yanza
- Difference between UniData,UniVerse and VelocityDB
- Difference between VelocityDB and WakandaDB
- Difference between VelocityDB and VoltDB
- Difference between Trafodion and VelocityDB
- Difference between VelocityDB and Weaviate
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.