1. Google Ads :
Google Ads is kind of a market place or an online advertising platform developed by Google (23 October 2000) in which we promote our business through keywords or display ads, product listing, service offering with in google ads network. Mainly google ads working on keyword searching. If you choose best keyword for your google ads then your ads show first page on google which helps to easily identify by the users.
2. Facebook Ads :
Facebook Ads is kind of online advertising which describe the focus on social networking services which allows to advertisements to reach a specific audience or targeted audience and analysis their interest, purchasing pattern, behavior, and their usage. It also includes age, gender, location for targeted audience. Facebook has around 1.18 million daily active users.
Difference between Google ads and Facebook ads :
|Google ads||Facebook ads|
|Google ads is especially effective in improving brand awareness, driving engagement and manage events.||Facebook ads is more effective when it come to increasing sales and acquiring leads.|
|Google ads are less effective as compare to Facebook ads due to the popularity of Adblock.||Facebook ads is more effective because there is no Adblock system in that.|
|In google ads audience profile based on what they are searching for that moment.||In facebook ads audience profile based on what they like and who they are.|
|Targeted audience based on age, gender, location and interest.||Targeted audience based on context and searching intent.|
|Google Ads includes:
Search Network campaign,
Display Network campaign,
|Facebook ads include:
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important CS Theory concepts for SDE interviews with the CS Theory Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- How Facebook Display Ads for something you searched
- Difference between Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp Messenger
- Difference between Skype and Facebook Messenger
- Difference between Facebook Messenger and Telegram Messenger
- Difference between Google Voice and Google Hangouts
- Difference between Google Voice and Google Duo
- Difference between Google Hangouts and Google Duo
- Difference between google AdWords and google AdSense
- Facebook’s TransCoder AI Converts Code Between Multiple Programming Languages
- EdgeRank Algorithm - Algo behind Facebook News Feed
- Design data structures for a very large social network like Facebook or Linkedln
- Why should you not Hack Facebook!
- Facebook News Feed Algorithm
- Facebook API | Set-1
- Facebook API | Set-2
- The true story about Facebook's closed AI Wing
- How Did Facebook Remove 2.2 Billion Fake Accounts in the First Quarter of 2019?
- Facebook API | Set-3
- Facebook API | Set-4
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.