CSS: CSS stands for Cascading Style Sheet, it is a style sheet language used to shape the HTML elements that will be displayed in the browsers as a web-page. Without using CSS, the website which has been created by using HTML will look dull. Basically CSS gives the outer cover on any HTML elements. If you consider HTML as a skeleton of the web-page then the CSS will be the skin of the skeleton. The Internet media type (MIME type) of CSS is text/CSS.
- CSS is compatible with all the devices.
- With the help of CSS, website maintenance is easy and faster.
- CSS support consistent and spontaneous changes.
- CSS makes the website faster and enhances search engine capabilities to crawl the web pages.
- It holds a special feature that is the ability to re-position.
- Functions in JS are objects. They may have properties and methods just like another object. They can be passed as arguments in other functions.
- It can handle date and time.
- Performs Form Validation although the forms are created using HTML.
- No compiler needed.