This method is used to convert the value of the current DateTime object to its equivalent long date string representation.
Syntax: public string ToLongDateString ();
Return Value: This method returns a string that contains the long date string representation of the current DateTime object.
Below programs illustrate the use of DateTime.ToLongDateString() Method:
String representation of date is Saturday, 01 January 2011
String representation of date is Monday, 11 February 2019
- Difference between Method Overriding and Method Hiding in C#
- C# | Random.Next() Method
- C# | Method Parameters
- C# | Math.Abs() Method | Set - 2
- C# | Method Overriding
- Main Method in C#
- Decimal.Add() Method in C#
- Method Hiding in C#
- C# | IsNullOrEmpty() Method
- Stack.Contains() Method in C#
- Stack.Pop() Method in C#
- C# | Uri.ToString() Method
- C# | Math.Exp() Method
- C# | Math.Abs() Method | Set - 1
- Queue.Contains() Method in C#
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.