There were 6 MCQs and 2 coding questions. MCQs were on graphs, segment trees, interpolation, sorting algorithms.
Coding questions were
1) Given a string N containing, find if there exists a subsequence of N which when divided by K leaves a given remainder.
ex: Input: N K Q, Q is number of queries
174 5 3
explanation: subsequence of 174 are 1, 7, 4, 17, 14, 74, 174.
1/5 gives remainder 1 (print YES), 17/5 gives remainder 2 (print YES) and there is no subsequence that gives 0 as remainder on dividing with 5(print NO).
2) Considering the numbers 1 to 9, each number has a cost. Given a number N which is the money you have, find the largest number you can make with the money.
2 – number of queries
5 – amount you have
1 5 4 3 7 6 1 3 1 – cost of each digit
4 6 5 7 6 5 9 9 7
Most of the students couldn’t do the online test well. They shortlisted students based on their approach to the problem. 19 students were shortlisted.
Technical round 1:
The interviewer asked me to introduce myself. Asked me explain all the projects in my resume. Then he gave a problem on palindrome. Check if a given string is a permutation of a palindrome.
He helped me in optimizing the problem to O(n) time complexity and space of only one register.
Technical round 2:
Interviewer asked me to introduce myself. Only 1 question was given. Find the 1st natural number that is not present in the given array containing random numbers.
He helped me in optimizing the problem to O(n) time complexity without using extra space.
HR asked me basic questions like how was your day, about my family, what I am expecting from the company etc.
At last 8 students were selected and I was one of them 🙂
solve all must do coding questions in geeks for geeks.
I solved recursion problems from interview bit which was of great help for my online test.
- DailyHunt Interview Experience | On-Campus FTE - August 2019
- Dailyhunt Interview Experience | Set 1 (On Campus)
- Dailyhunt Summer internship interview experience (on campus)
- Interview for SDE-2 at Dailyhunt Bangalore
- Dailyhunt Intern Interview Experience
- Dailyhunt (Verse Innovation) Interview Experience | Software Engineer
- SAP Labs FTE 2019(On-Campus)
- UBS On-Campus Recruitment (For FTE 2019)
- OYO Rooms On-Campus for SDE-1 2019
- TCS Digital 2019 July(On-Campus)
- Samsung R&D Bangalore (On-Campus 2019)
- OYO Interview Experience 2019 (On-Campus)
- Oyo Interview Experience (On-Campus 2019)
- Amazon On-Campus Internship 2019
- IBM Interview Experience | On-Campus 2019
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.