The timer.restart() function in D3.js is used to restart a timer with the given function and delay. The timer.restart() function is used when one wants to reset the timer and start again.
Parameters: It takes two parameters as mentioned above and described below:
- callback: It is the function to be stopped or start after a particular delay.
- delay: It is the time after which the function will be executed or stop
Example 1: When no delay is given.
Example 2: When a delay is given.
- How to get the function name inside a function in PHP ?
- PHP | imagecreatetruecolor() Function
- p5.js | year() function
- D3.js | d3.utcTuesdays() Function
- PHP | ImagickDraw getTextAlignment() Function
- PHP | Ds\Sequence last() Function
- Function to escape regex patterns before applied in PHP
- PHP | array_udiff_uassoc() Function
- PHP | geoip_continent_code_by_name() Function
- D3.js | d3.map.set() Function
- D3.js easePolyOut Function
- PHP | GmagickPixel setcolor() function
- PHP | opendir() Function
- PHP | cal_to_jd() Function
- D3.js | d3.bisectLeft() Function
- PHP | stream_get_transports() Function
- PHP | Ds\Deque pop() Function
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.