Role: Software Engineer.
Round 0: Online Test: MCQs on Input output questions of C, simplifying digital design circuit expressions, Types of memory, Addressing Mode in computer architecture, Questions on Time complexity, 2 or 3 questions on probability.
- Tell me about yourself.
- Which are various storage classes in C.
- Write the code demonstrating Register storage class usage.
- What if Registers are all occupied and we have used register storage class? What will happen.
- Write a function which takes in two variables, adds two numbers and returns pointer to the variable. (knowledge of stack frame, malloc, calloc is checked).
- How memory is dynamically allocated in C.
- Difference between Calloc and Malloc.
- What is Memory leak, how to avoid it.
- How memory is allocated to the structure for various variables of structure.
- What is padding in structure in C.
- Why 4 bytes are taken care off in padding?
- Write a C code to set and unset a bit at a given position in C. (bit manipulation)
- Asked whether aware about 8051, 8085, 8086 microcontroller.
- Asked about assembly language.
(Note: As I was studying point 13 and 14 in current semester, I told them I don’t have much idea for them.)
15. Any Questions from your side?
- Tell me about yourself which is not there in your resume.
- Two puzzles:
- A rectangular cake given, divide it into 8 equal parts.
- A square land given, divided into 4 squares. One part is taken off, divide the remaining 3 squares into 4 equal parts. (divide the white portion in 4 equal parts in below image).
- Write a code in C for finding the smallest nearest power of 2 number by pass by reference to the function.
- Write a code in C for finding number of the set bits in a number by pass by reference to the function.
- Write a macro in C for setting the ith bit of a given variable (bit manipulation).(In above three codes syntax was strictly focused)
- What is const in C.
- difference between const int*p and int* const p
- difference between const int p and int cont p
- What is a Scheduler(OS).
- Types of Scheduler in operating Systems.
- What are Registers. Why are registers used?
- Are Linux and Ubuntu different and what is relation between them (just to check confidence interviewer will prompt you, are you sure?)
- Will you work in Cypress, if you have work only in C language.
- What steps do you take when you have to complete your task but you are facing some difficulty?
- Any plans for future studies.
- Any questions from your side.
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Samsung Semiconductor Institute of Research(SSIR Software) Intern/FTE | Set-2
- Samsung Semiconductor Institute of Research (SSIR software) intern/FTE | Set-1
- Samsung Semiconductor Institute of Research(SSIR Software) Intern On Campus
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Samsung R&D Bangalore Interview Experience | Lateral hire (6 month experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.