The scroll-margin-inline-end property is used to set all the scroll margins to the end of the inline dimension of a scroll element at once. The selection of the end side depends upon the writing mode. The end side is the right side for the horizontal-tb writing mode and bottom or top side for the verticle-lr and verticle-rl writing mode respectively.
Where horizontal-tb stands for horizontal top-to-bottom, verticle-rl is the verticle right-to-left, and verticle-lr is the verticle left-to-right.
Property Values: The scroll-margin-inline-end property accepts two properties mentioned above and described below.
- length: This property refers to the values defined with the length units like em, px, rem, vh, etc.
- Global_Values: This property refers to the global values like inherit, initial, unset, etc.
Note: The scroll-margin-inline-end does not accept percentage value as the length.
Example: In this example, you can see the effect of scroll-margin-inline-end by scrolling to a point partway between two of the interfaces of the example’s content.
Note: Internet Explorer and Safari are not Supported.
- CSS | transition-property Property
- How to override the CSS properties of a class using another CSS class ?
- Difference between bootstrap.css and bootstrap-theme.css
- CSS | table-layout Property
- CSS | text-align Property
- CSS | border-top-width Property
- CSS | isolation Property
- CSS | border-inline-start-style Property
- CSS | column-rule-width Property
- CSS | word-spacing Property
- CSS | animation-delay Property
- CSS | margin-top Property
- CSS | border radius property
- CSS | grid Property
- CSS | font-size-adjust Property
- CSS | visibility Property
- CSS | Display property
- CSS | grid-template-columns Property
- CSS | height Property
- CSS | transform-origin Property
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.