CSS | inset-inline-start Property
The inset-inline-start property in CSS is used to define logical inline start offset, not for the block offset or logical block. This property can apply to any writing-mode property.
- length: It sets a fixed value defined in px, cm, pt etc. Negative values are allowed. Its default value is 0px.
- percentage: It is the same as length it sets in terms of percentage of the window size.
- auto: It is used when it is desired that the browser determines the block-size.
- initial: It is used to set the value of the inset-inline-start property to its default value.
- inherit: It is used when it is desired that the element inherits the inset-inline-start property from its parent element.
- unset: It is used unset the default inset-inline-start.
Below example illustrate the inset-inline-start property in CSS:
Supported Browsers: The browsers supported by inset-inline-start property are listed below:
- Google Chrome 87+
- Firefox 63+
- Edge 87+
- Opera 73+
- Safari 14.1+
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up
Please Login to comment...