Given an integer num, the task is to count the number of holes in that number. The holes in each digit are given below:
|Digit||Number of Holes|
Input: num = 6457819
Input: num = 2537312
Approach: Initialize holes = 0 and an array hole with the values given where hole[i] stores the number of holes in the digit i. Now, for every digit d in num update holes = holes + hole[d]. Print the holes in the end.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
- Count even and odd digits in an Integer
- Program to count digits in an integer (4 Different Methods)
- Minimum positive integer to divide a number such that the result is an odd
- Count Number of animals in a zoo from given number of head and legs
- Find count of digits in a number that divide the number
- Count the number of occurrences of a particular digit in a number
- Count Hexadecimal Number
- Count digits in given number N which divide N
- Count number of even and odd elements in an array
- Count total number of digits from 1 to n
- Count of integers in a range which have even number of odd digits and odd number of even digits
- Count of matchsticks required to represent the given number
- Count number of Distinct Substring in a String
- Count the number of elements in an array which are divisible by k
- Count the total number of triangles after Nth operation
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.