Given string str, the task is to convert it into a singly Linked List.
Input: str = "ABCDABC" Output: A -> B -> C -> D -> A -> B -> C Input: str = "GEEKS" Output: G -> E -> E -> K -> S
- Create a Linked List
- Fetch each character of the string and insert into a new node in the Linked List
- Print the Linked List
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
G -> E -> E -> K -> S ->
- Convert a Singly Linked List to an array
- Sum of the nodes of a Singly Linked List
- Implement a stack using singly linked list
- Delete all Non-Prime Nodes from a Singly Linked List
- Reverse a singly Linked List in groups of given size | Set 3
- Find the common nodes in two singly linked list
- Sum and Product of all Prime Nodes of a Singly Linked List
- Sum and Product of the nodes of a Singly Linked List which are divisible by K
- Delete all Prime Nodes from a Singly Linked List
- Difference between a Static Queue and a Singly Linked List
- Delete all Prime Nodes from a Circular Singly Linked List
- Sum and Product of the nodes of a Circular Singly Linked List which are divisible by K
- Minimum and Maximum Prime Numbers of a Singly Linked List
- Find minimum and maximum elements in singly Circular Linked List
- Convert List of Characters to String in Java
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.