Given a singly linked list and the task is to find the middle of the linked list.
Input : 1->2->3->4->5 Output : 3 Input : 1->2->3->4->5->6 Output : 4
We have already discussed Iterative Solution. In this post iterative solution is discussed. Count total number of nodes in the list in recursive manner and do half of this, suppose this value is n. Then rolling back through recursion decrement n by one for each call. Return the node where n is zero.
- Find the middle of a given linked list in C and Java
- Find kth node from Middle towards Head of a Linked List
- Python program to find middle of a linked list using one traversal
- Find the common nodes in two singly linked list
- Find smallest and largest elements in singly linked list
- Find minimum and maximum elements in singly Circular Linked List
- Convert singly linked list into circular linked list
- Difference between Singly linked list and Doubly linked list
- Recursively Reversing a linked list (A simple implementation)
- Convert Singly Linked List to XOR Linked List
- Delete middle of linked list
- Insert node into the middle of the linked list
- QuickSort on Singly Linked List
- Sum of the nodes of a Singly Linked List
- Make middle node head in a linked list
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.