The first round was hosted on hirepro.in and consisted of 3 sections:
Aptitude : 20 questions, 20 minutes
I managed to do only about 10. Time is the key here.
Programming 20 questions, 25 minutes
basic questions based on output, functional programming, bit manipulation
I chose Software. 20 questions, 30 minutes based on OS, networking and OOP concepts.
The questions had a negative marking of 0.25.
9 students were shortlisted out of 200 for the next round.
Round 2: Technical Interview
Interviewer began by asking me ‘What do you know about Qualcomm’ and then moved to on some general questions like:
– Difference between CDMA and GSM technologies
– Why CDMA was phased out
– What is 3G LTE
– How IoT can impact the communications industry.
(They expect you to know about their company thoroughly.)
This was followed by a thorough scan of my resume. Each and every project and internship was discussed in detail. For my project concerning Machine Learning, I was asked how about partitioning of dataset, choice of performance metric, RandomisedSearch versus GridSearch.
Even the accomplishments on my resume were scrutinised. How I approached bug finding on site, difference between self XSS and reflected XSS, how do you suspect HPP.
So, basically if there is something on your resume, you should be aware of it in and out.
After this, he came on to coding problems.
Flatten a tree into a linked list
Some conceptual questions on pointers such as differences between int const *ptr and int * const ptr
The interview concluded with which team would you like to join at Qualcomm.
Overall, it was a nice and friendly experience.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Ford Motors Interview Experience (On-Campus for Software Engineer Profile)
- Interview Experience at Expedia India for the profile of a Software Intern
- Cisco Interview Experience | Software Engineer Profile (On-Campus )
- JP Morgan (Software Profile) On Campus Interview Experience
- JP Morgan and Chase Interview Experience | On-Campus for Software Developer Profile
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 18 (For WBT Profile)
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | Set 2 (For PHP-MySQL Developer Profile)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 16 (On-Campus for GBU Developer Profile)
- Teradata Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus for Developer Profile)
- GreyOrange Interview Experience | Set 1 (Backend Developer Profile)
- Cognizant Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus for EBA-Automatika Profile)
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience | Set 4 (For Backend Profile)
- Deloitte Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus Data Sciences Profile)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 21 (On-Campus for Analyst profile)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 22 (On-Campus for Analyst profile)
- Capital One Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus for Analyst Profile)
- D E Shaw Interview Experience | Set 20 (For Q&A Profile)
- JP Morgan Chase (JPMC) Interview Experience | Set 6 (For Analyst profile)
- Cisco Interview Experience | Set 19 (For IT Engineer Profile)